Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slate Bathroom Tile Does Anybody Know How To Remove A Chalky White Stuff From Slate Tile Flooring?

Does anybody know how to remove a chalky white stuff from slate tile flooring? - slate bathroom tile

Some time ago I still have one of slate floor tiles in my bathroom and I was also sealed. After he started looking for some time the white limestone apearing it, I assumed it was the dust though. So when I say the word moped with a little bleach and water to some it was. After this plant for months, the white limestone material is deteriorating and that the same hand to scrub the floor with a cloth soaked in water, Spear, when I was cleaning off the chalky substance, rather than dry it is still unclear. Has anyone suggestions how to remove the chalky substance. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment