Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ax10 Vs King Crawler HPI Wheely King Vs Axial Ax10 Scorpion...?

HPI wheely king vs axial ax10 scorpion...? - ax10 vs king crawler

Hi guys ......
Zaim I live in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia ..... I have a question about RC rock crawler .....
The fact is that I buy an RC rock crawler ... but I'm alittle bit confused between the King and Axial Scorpion AX10 HPI Whelly ... What is best for rock crawling? If I buy King HPI Whelly I want some money to buy a share option to convert to King HPI Wheelly robot rock in a + ... but if I buy Axial AX10 Scorpion, just to save the battery and run .... My problem is what is best for rock crawling? If I can buy axial part, that as an option to block or colors to go somewhere Rock Crawler RC Crawler Rock was a monster ... I mean, I can change somewhere in extream rock crawler?
2 My question is, can we play our rock ARCGawler, where they water? it touches electronics? I saw a video on YouTube, where some people go their RC rock crawler to water .....
Sorry buddy .. English is not so good

No comments:

Post a Comment