Saturday, February 20, 2010

Legally Responsible Of Employer Scabies In The Workplace Can I Be 1099ed By My Employer Legally If I Do Not Have A Licensed Business?

Can i be 1099ed by my employer legally if i do not have a licensed Business? - legally responsible of employer scabies in the workplace

I have with my former employer for several years and last year I was under the table for a moment. Now, at the end of the year is always sent to the earned income under the desk to the IRS. Well, the IRS owe you money for that period, I'm not sure if I have to pay this amount because I am self-employed with a business license. I would be responsible for income tax

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In California, according to the Department of Employment Development, which is an independent contractor (I / C) against an employee is the degree of control. The more control a company has on you, they will be more than one employer.
The reason that the result will be reported to the employer that the employer will deduct the pad to obtain a tax advantage. And was that no company under license, including one more reason it 1099th Look at it this way: If your doctor a lot of money to pay for medical services delivered with 1099th Note that you will be deducted as medical expenses detailed EARLY

Anonymous said...

Paid to his former employer, but do not pay any taxes on the money.

So yes, you are responsible for the taxes on money, and is considered the best chance that the IRS does not intend to prosecute you.

Anonymous said...

For you to keep track of income and in your tax return if you believe that someone goes to tell, or not. If you fill out forms for granted has nothing to do with whether you have a business license, it only depends on whether you have an income) from a passive activity (in other words, any kind of labor.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you have to pay. What is your employer is a ***. In fact, the staff can not do (a person who uses your computer and does what she says when he says). It is considered using them, a that only for someone who makes or jobs for them with their own equipment. For example, a carpenter who would receive a 1099, a waitress get W2. But many employers who cut corners so you pay no taxes. Enjoy independence taxes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought, if I under the table, who came to your tax return, and nobody would notice it file?

Duh.

You can file Form SS-8 and ask the IRS to determine whether a contractor (if not the business is required) or are an employee. If the IRS agrees with you, you save 1 / 2 SE tax. Everything else is money that you really do.

Post a Comment