Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Videos Of Ap Biology Lab #4 I Am Hoping To Get Into UC Berkeley. Help?

I am hoping to get into UC Berkeley. Help? - videos of ap biology lab #4

Please take the time to read them. I really need advice and guidance. It would be great if someone was reading from UC Berkeley. So the school year is almost over. I am currently a second year student. These are my stats. I do not think it's really important in the 9th Class, but I'm more of A, A + S and AS. 1o degrees, I take Algebra II (H), AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science. I am planning to take 3 years of Mandarin. I took the PSAT and got a 181st I took the AP Computer Science (a sure thing that I was not good) and I am happy to pass on the assessment of AP chemistry. Then take the SAT II Chemistry. That for the second year. I take grades Pre-Calculus (H), AP Biology, video production, web development, English 3 (H). I did not participate in sport (to join the swim team in the junior years), or clubs or community volunteers. In my speech, which says UCS and my average is 4,333, and 4048 CSU schools. What should I this summer, and on the next two years in high school, he can be accepted by the University of Berkeley? Thank you.

3 comments:

=) said...

Definitely on the right track!

The average GPA in 2008 was 4.3ish Berkeley. Make sure that at any time.

This summer, you need volunteers. If desired, have atleast 300 hours.

You also need to practice for the SAT. Berkeley needs more than in 2000. People normally lose about 100 points in the PSAT for your future in 1710ish. This should top 300 points.

The following school year as a junior, no leadership in their schools. Since he became president of an association for the office or in the school run.

The next summer to find a program or summer teaching at a community college. Do something to show their motivation to learn.

I wish someone told me a year ago.

I also GOTO Berkeley. I sign this fall. =)

Good luck!

look_its... said...

Keep it up with access points and Mandarin!
Be sure to make some extra-curricular activities, if! And the good essay answers helped me too.
I got a 4.33 GPA and 2030 on the SAT, but I do not know people with higher average scores and SA, I think, all my extracurricular activities has really helped me.

Good luck!

Azzz doggg said...

Looks like you're on the right track. Keep the GPA to do well on the SA and continue to participate in certain extracurricular activities, and it should go.

About the majors, engineering teams and pay. But think about it. Think what you want. They have plenty of time for that, you have to choose when you start a great school.

Post a Comment